With a smooth SR Suntour fork featuring lockout, powerful brakes, and double-walled alloy wheels, the Hardrock is prepared for mountain trails and urban jungles.
- A1 Premium Aluminum frame with ORE downtube for a lighter, more compliant and durable bike, with disc mounts for upgrading
- 75mm-travel SR Suntour coil-sprung fork with preload adjustment and size-specific spring rates means the suspension is dialed for riders of all sizes
- Light and durable double-wall 26" alloy rims are tough enough to handle the rough stuff
- Specialized Fast Trak Sport tires use Adaptive Tread Technology for lower rolling resistance, but have plenty of grip for confidence on the trail
- Shimano 7-speed, 14-34 freewheel offers a wide gear range while keeping weight low
- Specialized Body Geometry Hardrock saddle has ample padding for comfort, and front/rear bumpers for durability